Expert witness services for school and education-related litigation
Dr. Dragan and Education Management Consulting, LLC, provide consultation and expert witness services to plaintiff and defendant attorneys throughout the United States and Canada. A court-qualified education and supervision expert, Dr. Dragan applies his experience, education, and training to the review and analysis of cases involving the professional standard of care in schools, colleges, daycare centers, and other agencies responsible for the supervision of children. Dr. Dragan and Education Management Consulting, LLC, provide consultation from case inception to resolution, including expert reports, deposition, and court testimony.
School management and program review and legal consultation for schools
Dr. Dragan and Education Management Consulting, LLC, review school and agency management systems and evaluate program quality and compliance. This includes liability issues relating to school accidents, sexual harassment, and special education. Dr. Dragan and Education Management Consulting, LLC, make recommendations to help schools operate more effectively and efficiency and to minimize the risk of litigation.
School and education issues affecting student programs and placement
At a parent’s request, Dr. Dragan and Education Management Consulting, LLC, will review student records, assess current and potential school placement, and evaluate program quality. Reviews include school and education issues associated with child-custody matters and special education. Dr. Dragan and Education Management Consulting, LLC, review and assess issues related to bullying and harassment, helping parents and schools to resolve these concerns.
General Areas of Expertise:
- Standard of Care: School and agency personnel matters
- Standard of Care: School and agency accidents and child Injury
- Standard of Care: Sexual abuse and harassment in schools and agencies
- Standard of Care: Special education programs and services
- Standard of Care: School evaluation in custody matters
- School accidents
- Sexual harassment
- Bullying, harassment, and student violence
- Student supervision and safety
- Substantive and procedural issues in special education
- Staff hiring, supervision, and retention
- Constitutional issues involving student discipline
- School administration and management
- School equipment maintenance and failures that result in injury
- School transportation-related injuries